- from the Two Minute Conservative."
http://adrianvance.blogspot.com/
Thoughtsjustoffcenter: If you haven't visited this blog site, I suggest that you do. Adrian Vance has some wonderful material to read. I've posted one or two of his articles here on this blog, but I think it will just be easier for you to visit his blog, from time to time, for yourself. However, I continue to reference his material every once in a while.
Although, he has an atheist stance, due to things that have happened to him in life, he has an ability to convey his life experiences, scientific thought, and the political agenda into an excellent blog site for all to read.
I believe he is an older gentleman (?born in the 20's?), living in the Northern California area. Maybe as far South, to be just North of the San Francisco / Oakland areas.
Best of all he has a very good wit!
No comments:
Post a Comment