While conducting some reasearch on the internet, I came across the following that is attributed to Ron Paul, running for the Republican nomination for President.
Is this going to be another Presidential Campaign where: I'm not going to really look at a persons history just because I like what I'm hearing (though I don't like what I hear from him) by the American public.
Hasn't anyone figured out that that type of voter behavior doesn't work?
Please - Please - Please - Do your homework!
I know I have questions that I want answers to, Do You?
Conservatives Network - About Ron Paul
The question I have to ask is: "Who is behind the Conservatives Network?" I'm not saying that what they are publishing is not truthful, yet everything needs looking into on something as serious as the Presidency of the United States of America. Hopefully people have learned that popularity contest really don't work for this position.
No comments:
Post a Comment