Thoughtsjustoff Center: I didn't hesitate, at all, from stealing this from my friends web site. Thanks Brad! I told you I would.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Uncle Jay explains Congressional Recesses
I hesitated,...for about 20 seconds, before posting this
video from Uncle Jay because it paints Congress as a bunch of do nothing, tax
payer leaching clowns. This is true as a whole, but there are good people in
Congress,...take for instance Allen West (R-FL), Marco Rubio (R-FL), Paul Ryan
(R-WI), Mike Lee (R-UT) to name but a few,....actually there are only a few but
the aforementioned list isn't ALL inclusive. The Senate, after 3 YEARS, still
does not have a budget. I think they need to adopt a "work to standard" as
opposed to "work to time" requirement. After all, with a $165,200 annual salary,
we need to expect something other than lies from Pelosi and total in-action from
Harry Reid.
Thoughtsjustoff Center: I didn't hesitate, at all, from stealing this from my friends web site. Thanks Brad! I told you I would.
Thoughtsjustoff Center: I didn't hesitate, at all, from stealing this from my friends web site. Thanks Brad! I told you I would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment