Friday, September 30, 2011

Newt Gingrich's 21st Century Contract with America

I haven't meet anyone that has studied the issues, say that Newt Gingrich isn't a smart and political wise man. Yes he does step on it now and then, yet he keeps plugging a long. BTW, who hasn't messed on or two things up in there lifetime. If you're not trying, then you won't make mistakes. Yes, there are people who haven't been married more than once, just as there are drug addicts and alcoholics that have reformed, it appears that Newt has straigtened up in that regard.

www.newt.org/contract

You should read it - lots of very good ideas. Some I will definity have to look at more and do some research (Just trying to stay informed).

BTW - I'm not even close to perfect - I might be on the minus side of that! Just ask my wife.

Last BTW - she's my partner and wife - I don't believe in the policital correctness of spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment