I've seen this quite a few times, and I think it's good food for thought, so I'm sharing.
Referencing the three American hikers that are currently in the news. (Let's not forget that their families paid a ransom of a half-a-million dollars, each, to get them released.)
If you cross the North Korean Border Illegally - You get 12-years Hard Labor.
If you cross the Irainina border illegally - You are detained indefinitely (until your families make the required pay offs.) ((See Ref.)
If you cross the Afgan border illegally - You are shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally - You are jailed.
If you cross the Chinese border illegally - You will probably never be heard from again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally - You will be jailed, treated as a spy, and hung.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally - You will be thrown into a prison to rot.
If you cross the United States of America border illegally - You get:
a job, a drivers license, a Social Security Card,
Welfare, Food Stamps, Credit Cards, Subsidized Rent
or a Federally backed loan to buy a house, free education,
free health care, a lobbyist in Washington D.C. to have
millions of dollars worth of public documents printed in
your native language, and
The right to carry your country flag to protest the U.S.A. politicies
and the lack of respect you receive because you're an illiegal
immigrant.
AND - in lots of instances, you can VOTE.
Is the United States of America a great country - or what?
I just wanted to make sure that I had a firm grasp of the "situation!"
No comments:
Post a Comment