Every day we are bombarded with ads and commercials urging us to support Wounded Warriors, Paralyzed Veterans, etc, with a $19 a month gift... just $228 a year.
The $50 Million we send to Ukraine would support almost 220,000 veterans for a year. In addition, there would be no high fund raising expenses if the government allocated those funds.
Now if we could just find the $6 Billion State Department funds that Hillary lost, and can't account for... we could provide each returning veteran a new home, or $100,000 "Thanks For Your Service" welcome home bonus!!!
Nah... that makes too much sense...reward a veteran for putting his life on the line to defend our country?? Unthinkable!!
TJOC: As a disabled veteran I find it ironic that I am bombarded with junk mail requesting that I support our disabled veterans. So I guess we are left to support each other by "passing the hat" for each other. ? ? ? ? ? ?
No comments:
Post a Comment