TJOC: What follows are "Thoughts From Someone Else," they're not mine, yet I agree with them. ((They are from someone that I haven't seen or talked to in close to 40-years. No - not my Dad or Mom, they both passed a few years back. They're from someone much younger than me.))
So, without further a-do: TFSE - - - - -
How many students through the 12th grade actually learn reality? For that matter - even College?
Those WEALTHY WHITE PEOPLE, as I've heard every white person in America called also arrived here from another country. Most arrived via several other countries. To get yourself, and anyone with you, you Paid. Your payment many times was with everything you had. People sold everything that they owned just for a seat on the floor of the bottom of the boat. Many women and children (sold) gave their bodies up sexually just to arrive in the New Country.
I saw a history show on TV that stated that on average, more than 60% of all travelers died before reaching America. Many from diseases caused by dead bodies laying near you, and by starvation. Many white people willingly became indentured servants simply to stay alive in their new country. Families were separated, some forever.
How many whites tell everyone, I'm a white, English, Scottish, Irish, German, etc., American? We should all be proud of who we are. Don't tell if you aren't asked, is my opinion. Also, not all blacks are African. We should simply use Black, white, etc., if it is relevant. I am NOT profiling if I say that I saw six white people and two black together and the tall black man shot a short white woman with red hair. Definitive, correct information is absolutely necessary.
We still sell ourselves. A college student says that they will live in someone's home and cook, clean, work in the yard, drive people somewhere, etc. for their lodging payment. Yes, it is a contracted job. In many instances though they are taken advantage of because they have chosen to leave their family and friends and begin life over. Or they simply don't know they are being used. Or how to get out of it.
Our country is going to pot far more internally than externally.
Our entire government should be thrown out and restarted exactly as it began before.
Congressmen and Senators work 3 months every year.
If you don't finish a job, it waits until next year.
Wake everybody up.
No comments:
Post a Comment